晓莹说:
我没有停止过爱你
❤莹之异想世界❤: College life before Holiday

Friday, January 24, 2014

College life before Holiday

I'm glad to have friends like you guys~
We can shopping together, study together, joking around, sharing secret, every smile, every laugh, every problems, even the sadness too...
Dear babe, Happy Holiday and enjoy the Chinese New Year coming soon!
I will be back on 4th day of CNY...
Wait for my visiting ya~

Selfie with my dearest sisters…
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Yuli & I

Pei Pei & I

Viviana & I


I have to keep fit before chinese new year... 1 more week to go... Too fat already... I wnna be a real teenage who make up and dress up nicely to become a pretty girl... I wanna have a boyfriend for my last year in college...
It's time to have a love life...
I don't want to stay single anymore.

飞过留个评论下来呗

0 comments:

Post a Comment